Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wanna See All Of Rapper Khia's Jail Mugshots ?

Share




well you've come to the right place man this chick is a career criminal kinda cute in a ghetto country kind of way but I would not want to be on her bad side. And for those who may not remember she sung "My Neck My Back" well i'll post the video below so u can hear what im talking about. Khia stay yo ghetto ass outta jail I bet Khia the type that will try to whoop the shit out of a dude.

PS the one on the bottom is the one she took the other day for Jail House Magazine

Khia - My Neck My Back (Lick It) Video warning explicit language not for kids





@PiKaHsSo & The Fabulous Verbadelycks "Dinner" (((GULP))) Dedicated To The D.O.C. SaMiYaM Got Stuff You Want me Blog About, interviews bookings etc 4 PiKaHsSo contact PiKaHsSo@gmail.com . http://www.PiKaHsSo.com

No comments: