Wednesday, March 30, 2011

DOPE Interview with @RealSway Of @MTVNews by Al Lindstrom

Share



Speaking on Saigon and Tyrese the reason why i like Sway is because this dude gave me a chance and showed my P-00 Video on MTV RapFix when I wasnt even getting no love in my own city of Dallas and 2nd I like his views and how he treats people so Sway will always get love from PiKaHsSo and bigs ups to Al for a good interview. Peep the MTV players up top to the right to see Sway & Fabolous show me love last September 16th 2010 & enjoy this interview.

Peace
PiKaHsSo





Share this Article on Facebook & Tweet It On Twitter click the 2 links up top Got Stuff You Want Us To Blog About, interviews bookings etc 4 PiKaHsSo or AwkQuarius PiKaHsSo@yahoo.com or PiKaHsSo@gmail.com ))) Follow Me @PiKaHsSo 2. Fat Albert N The Hood Reloaded "Baby Daddy" Voices by @PiKaHsSo & Tahiti of @AwkQuarius PiKaHsSo VERB BRAInNEwPHUNk Pideo

No comments: