Thursday, August 08, 2013

I Aint Gone Lie Seeing Jay Z & Dame Dash United Again Put A Smile On @PiKaHsSo's Face

Share



man i promise to God last night me & Gylo had a in-depth discussion on this like man Jay & Dame not speaking & being cold to one another is weird i know Dame going thru his financial thing but we was like Jay Z can u at least co sign the brother help him out dont let him drown like that & lo & behold I see the legendary Sway last night post up that photo & man that made me smile i promise to GOD me & GYLO was talking bout that before i even seen the photo. Forget the money the music the movies & the motives its just good to see them being cool if only for a moment. Them dudes made history PiKaHsSo
CURL PREMiERE / TRAP HOUSE LOVE The MiNi MUSiCAL Vocals by PiKaHsSo allen Poe starring Tee Mayfield Directed by Marcellus Suber / Got Stuff You Want me Blog About, interviews bookings etc 4 PiKaHsSo contact PiKaHsSo@gmail.com or call 214.901.7451

No comments: