Friday, September 23, 2011

Rest In Peace Kacedric Manoy A Member Of The DFW Hiphop & Music Community

Share


Updated Saturday September 24th 2011 @ 12:37afternoon pm

Special Dedication video for Kacedric



Updated Saturday September 24th 2011 @ 9:22pm
Donate to the Kacedric Manoy Foundation to help his family & daughter with funeral cost & etc thru this tough & trying time CLICK HERE for more info

Kacedric Manoy

wow I don't know what happened just got word from my boy Ty Macklin of Shabaaz 3 this dude was a cool dude who ive known from being on the scene for years below is a link to his Facebook. I will give yall more info as I get it this has been a very strange and trying day. May God rest his soul and much love goes out to his family very sad. His facebook page states that he went to Booker T. High School man this is so sad wow.

This is a link to his Facebook Page

http://www.facebook.com/kmanoy




♒ @PiKaHsSo - Drake Headlines PEMiX + R.I.P. Troy Davis & Vesta Special Memoriam Tribute To Both Of Them @ The End Of PiDEO Got Stuff You Want me Blog About, interviews bookings etc 4 PiKaHsSo contact PiKaHsSo@gmail.com http://www.PiKaHsSo.com

No comments: