Friday, September 16, 2011

1 Year Anniversary Of @MTVNews Featuring @PiKaHsSo 's P-00 Video On @MTVRapFix With @RealSway Calloway & @MyFabolousLife

Share



That's right! Today marks the one year anniversary of MTV featuring my video for my single, "P-00" on RapFix Live, which was hosted by the legendary Sway Calloway. Those who know me have witnessed how the featuring of my video greatly impacted my life on this day in 2010. Those who really know me also know that I am very sentimental and value things like this.

PiKaHsSo's P-00 Video On MTV RapFix "Get In The Game"

Get More: Music News


I just wanted to take a lil time out to let everybody remember this day, and let Sway Calloway know that a brother like me representing underground hiphop from Dallas, Texas appreciates him for giving me that exposure. It means alot. I look at MTV Rapfix Live now, and will always feel that I became a part of its groundbreaking movement. Since P-00 was featured, I have kept up with the show's innovative additions like the Get In The Game Artist that were promoted Live thru Skype. The show has truly grown. THANK YOU Sway for showing love to my good friends, and two of the DOPEST emcees the world will ever hear, Vicious Cycle's very own "Money Stax" and Neeky Devero who were featured on the segment with Pusha T. THANK YOU for putting my boy J.Rhodes on RapFix in the episode with David Banner & 9th Wonder. God it means alot. Down here in Dallas/Fort Worth, the hiphop scene falls upon deaf ears much of the time, so we seriously appreciate that. And Fabolous, if you're reading this, THANK YOU for peeping out my video, and recognizing my eccentric, unequaled approach to hip hop, and stating that I am indeed different. That is very important to me, and maybe one day you will be exposed to more of my artistry. I went over alot of people's heads with my lyrics in the P-00 video, and many still do not even realize it to this very day. I like to challenge people to decipher what I was actually saying. That video was only scratching the surface of what all I can do. Again, thank you, thank you, thank you.

MTV's Sway Calloway & Def Jam Recording Artist Fabolous Discussing PiKaHsSo's Style

Get More: Music News


Today I am also humbled by how some of my accomplishments as a musician/entertainer have been documented in WikiPedia. Feel free to check them out. I also appreciate the entire MTV News Staff for showing me love. I am thankful and proud, and this will be something that I will continue to show off to the world. It's all in the name of hip hop. There is alot of authentic talent here in the DFW metroplex, and one day the world will catch on to what our Underground hip hop Scene has to offer. Thanks again for everything...very much appreciated.

The Entire PiKaHsSo P-00 Official Video directed by Tahiti aka Walter Archey & Co-directed by Marcellus Suber



Peace, PiKaHsSo

My "Pikipedia":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikahsso





♒ CNN Breaking News Rapper PiKaHsSo Accepted Into Wikipedia For His Musical Accomplishments Got Stuff You Want me Blog About, interviews bookings etc 4 PiKaHsSo contact PiKaHsSo@gmail.com http://www.PiKaHsSo.com

No comments: