Thursday, August 25, 2011

R.I.P. 2 My Homegirl Gina Smith, Aaliyah, & Everyone Who Died In That Plane Crash

Share





August 25th is a sweet bitter day for me sweet because its the day Eric Malone aka Vango the guy who gave me my rap name PiKaHsSo was born. And its also the day the world lost one of the kindest entertainers ever Aaliyah I remember remember exactly where I was when the news hit I was in Oklahoma on tour with Jahiem, Gugu, Gylo, Jonelle that sings Round & Round with Hitek and more. But the shocking part would come years later when I found out one of the people who died on that plane crash was none other than my homegirl Gina Smith she use to work @ BMG off 635 in Dallas, Texas

I remember she use to always be so nice to us when we would come up to the office when I was in the Starvyn Artist and had the magazine thats back in the Gita, Vanessa Barrier, Greg Powell, Billy Bowels, Terry Mcgill, Terry Renfro Era of BMG man I just want to pay a lil homage to het & Aaliyah because they both where two young African American sisters taken away to soon. And I knew Gina wow i looked online and all i found was the little bitty picture up above but hey it's better than nothing to all the Aaliyah Fans, friends and family may she rest in peace. To Gina's family and friends if you're reading this may Gina rest in peace and let it be known she is not forgotten.

Peep Gina's IMDB page CLICK HERE

If anyone has any clear pictures of Gina Smith email them to me @ PiKaHsSo@gmail.com

Aaliyah - Rock The Boat Video


Peace
PiKaHsSo



@PiKaHsSo & The Fabulous Verbadelycks "Dinner" (((GULP))) Dedicated To The D.O.C. SaMiYaM Got Stuff You Want me Blog About, interviews bookings etc 4 PiKaHsSo contact PiKaHsSo@gmail.com . http://www.PiKaHsSo.com

4 comments:

V's Vibe Spot said...

Thanks for reminding us that we lost Gina on that sad day. Gina was such a sweet soul.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for remembering Gina. I still miss her to this day. -Caitlin

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for remembering Gina. I still miss her to this day. -Caitlin

Anonymous said...

Gina,

I miss you so much! I hope you are at peace. You are still in my thoughts and your family is in my prayers. I hope I made you proud.

Mb