Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rest In Peace DFW Singer Van Artis

Share

Van Artis
June 18th 1982 - August 23rd 2011
Rest In Peace

Updated August 24th 2011 @ 6:39pm

Hello everyone...We will be celebrating the life of Van Artis Friday at Evergreen 6449 Houston School Rd. Dallas,Tx 75241..

Viewing will be from 1-9...Wake is 7-7:45..If u would like to donate for flower arrangements please contact me or Ro Dior Thank you!!!

Words from Junye Butler contact her on her Facebook page for more info

http://www.facebook.com/junyebutler

although i didnt know him that well he was on my FB friends list and he's part of the DFW music community and a very talented brother may God Rest His Soul and he continue to sing in heaven Much love goes to his famiily very sad indeed.

Below is him doing a live performance of his song RAIN with Superdave Deberry, & Brooklyn Robinson

http://www.facebook.com/vanrtis

Peace
PiKaHsSo



@PiKaHsSo & The Fabulous Verbadelycks "Dinner" (((GULP))) Dedicated To The D.O.C. SaMiYaM Got Stuff You Want me Blog About, interviews bookings etc 4 PiKaHsSo contact PiKaHsSo@gmail.com .http://www.PiKaHsSo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Van D.Artis was my cousin/brother..and I miss him like crazy. The last time we spoke he thanked me for helping him live again back in 06' when I moved to Dallas with him, but what he didn't know is he helped me live again too. He will be missed, but never forgotten and I thank you for the tribute to him. He was my star. God Bless.

-Nomikka Hunter(Mikki)