Monday, May 16, 2011

DJ ASAP Makes Dallas History On BET's 106th & Park

Share
(AllHipHop News) Dallas, Texas' DJ ASAP will notch a first for his city, when he becomes the only DJ from Dallas to mix live on BET's hit daily countdown show, 106 & Park.

DJ ASAP is filming a docu-series titled "The Road to 106 & Park" to chronicle his time in New York as he records the show from May 16th-18th.

"Its a blessing to wake up every day, and do what I love," DJ ASAP told AllHipHop.com. "Out of all the DJ's in my market, BET chose me to represent Dallas. I appreciate all of my supporters and mentors who stand behind me and motivate me to be great."

DJ ASAP is currently working on a new project titled "No Lunch Breaks."




Share this Article on Facebook & Tweet It On Twitter click the 2 links up top Got Stuff You Want Us To Blog About, interviews bookings etc 4 PiKaHsSo or AwkQuarius PiKaHsSo@yahoo.com or PiKaHsSo@gmail.com ))) Follow Me @PiKaHsSo Dallas Mavericks Got The "VERB" by @PiKaHsSo & The Fabulous Verbadelycks 2011 ........................................................................... #DFWHipHopHistory Promo 2 R.I.P. USHY 1951-2007 DFWHipHopHistory (((LIKE THIS))) ......................................................................

1 comment:

Dallas DJ said...

Dallas!!!Dallas!!!!Rocks!!!