Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jay Z Lucky He Recorded A Song With SADE Fine Ass

Share

(AllHipHop News) R&B singer Sade is known for her reluctance to do collaborations with other artists, but she has made a concession for Hip-Hop superstar and mogul, Jay-Z.

According to reports, Jay-Z and Sade are featured on a remixed track titled "Moon & The Sky" from the hit album Soldier of Love, her first album in 10 years.

"Moon & The Sky" will be featured on Sade's upcoming box set, Ultimate Collection.

Last year, when Sade was promoting Soldier of Love, she revealed that she had no immediate plans to break her tradition of refusing to collaborate with other artists.

"I don't think they have contacted me," Sade told Canada's National Post in February of 2010. "I've never collaborated because I've always avoided working outside my safety zone — I can be exactly who I am and can fail or succeed within the moment. I feel safe working like I do. I wouldn't want to work in a situation where I am expected to deliver, because I think I wouldn't deliver."

The 28-track, two-disc Ultimate Collection, is due in stores May 3rd.

Share this Article on Facebook & Tweet It On Twitter click the 2 links up top Got Stuff You Want Us To Blog About, interviews bookings etc 4 PiKaHsSo or AwkQuarius PiKaHsSo@yahoo.com or PiKaHsSo@gmail.com ))) Follow Me @PiKaHsSo 1. Fat Albert N The Hood Reloaded "Who Shot Mudfoot" Voices by @PiKaHsSo & Tahiti PiKaHsSo VERB BRAInNEwPHUNk Pideo

No comments: