Sunday, March 13, 2011

9th wonder heaven sent feat Tiger T 10 Year Old Emcee DOPE Stuff

Share


man this is my lil homey Tyrese Griffin from Nottingham, United Kingdom I met this lil fellow sometime last year when his mother became a fan of my music and he started posting his stuff on my Facebook page my God the lil fellow is dope for 10 years old and his off the dome skills are amazing and he has a ear for DOPE hiphop im gone do all i can to help the lil fellow cause he's a good kid, respectful and he is dope cant wait to see him grow in the next few years. I will be posting more of his Freestyles please share this with the world

Share this Article on Facebook & Tweet It On Twitter click the 2 links up topGot Stuff You Want Us To Blog About, interviews or bookings for PiKaHsSo or AwkQuarius email: PiKaHsSo@yahoo.com or PiKaHsSo@gmail.com

No comments: