Thursday, December 09, 2010

Digital Dallas Underground Cypher Who Said Dallas Aint Got Skills They Lied

Share




cause we do I love when I check my facebook page and someone posts some straight up heat on it and especially when that heat is coming from my city Dallas, Texas big ups to Colby Savage one of the emcees on the lyrical masterpiece for putting me on to this I live for moments like this when I can show the world that Dallas, Texas got skills. Do yourself a gotdamn favor watch this video, peep the ill metaphors and Quit sleeping on Dallas lyricist. Enjoy




Share this on Facebook & Tweet It On Twitter click the 2 links up top Got Stuff You Want Us To Blog About email: pikahsso@yahoo.com Experience The BrainPhunk Sounds & Visuals Of PiKaHsSo & The Fabulous VerbaDelycks Broadcasting LIVE From Dallas, Tejas Push Play

No comments: