Monday, October 11, 2010

Positive Inspirational Words Of Wisdom From P Diddy @IAMDIDDY

Share
Even though I havent made it to his level of success or nowhere close I have had some levels of success in this DFW Metroplex and I do understand what Diddy means when he said work hard, be focused, determined, dont allow people weed and sex distract you. And burn that midnight oil thats what it took to get me to the level ive reach just right around here and ive mentally outgrown that level and have been trying to take it up a notch and grow. So when I saw this on Worldstarhiphop this morning I said let me share this with yall the ones out there trying to get it trying to make they dreams come true. And yes Diddy was the mental inspiration for me re-releasing my P-00 song and video cause I heard him on the radio saying he's gone take over All Star Weekend when he gets to Dallas so i reuploaded my P-00 Video and started pushing it again I wanted people to come to Dallas and say this is where PiKaHsSO dwells unfortunately it fell upon Def Ears and nobody paid attention but as u can see about 7 Months Later with the blessings from God & Sway Calloway my P-00 video was featured on MTV's RapFix Live. A Small reward and blessing for determination so I have to big up and salute P Diddy for the levels of success he's obtained you have to be a special kind of individual with drive and determination to get to that level. Im inspired hopefully I can help inspire you. Enjoy the Words from Sean "P Diddy Combs"

PS You Can Watch my P-00 Video On the MTV Player on the right------->





Share this on Facebook & Tweet It On Twitter click the 2 links up top Got Stuff You Want Us To Blog About email: pikahsso@yahoo.com No Negativity Zone Enjoy

No comments: