Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Damn Poet Jasmine Mans Disses Nicki Minaj - The Miseducation Of A Barbie Doll

Share
man this chick lit into Nicki's ass id love to hear this in studio form recorded on a good mic device what do you think about it. Do you think Nicki will respond i think she should to be honest I really think Nicki is extremely creative she just lacks subject matter I dont think that's the goal she's trying to obtain I honestly think it's for fun and entertainment value. Now Jasmine on the other hand is extremely emotional, heartfelt and has passion and a message to convey to the world. Wow I wish this scary music industry would promote artist like Jasmine and Nicki to have that balance that is much needed in the game. But I am curious as to what Nicki thinks about this I say let them battle. I got this off iLLseed's section on Allhiphop.com







Share this on Facebook & Tweet It On Twitter click the 2 links up top Got Stuff You Want Us To Blog About email: pikahsso@yahoo.com No Negativity Zone Enjoy

No comments: