Monday, October 11, 2010

Dallas Tejas In Effect My Boy @Blazewonmusic Battling Keith Murrays Brother Fishgrease @QWorldstar

Share


man i was logged into worldstarhiphop.com and i see a name that caught my attention i click and lo and behold its my boy Blazewon battling man that really feels good to see other artist from Dallas get love and exposure on sites like Worldstar im telling u they've slept on the city to long its time for the world to know. Peep this battle i thought it was good i wanna see more Blaze had the skills to me Fishgrease had the jokes u let me know who win and all my Dallas people watching this spread this around and let them know we show love to our Dallas folk. Just saw Blazewon a few nights ago in North Dallas at the Chucky Sly farewell show keep up the good work.

This rap battle is brought to you by Grind Time South

Peace
PiKaHsSo Of AwkQuarius 1/2 Creator Of Fat Albert N The Hood





Share this on Facebook & Tweet It On Twitter click the 2 links up top Got Stuff You Want Us To Blog About email: pikahsso@yahoo.com No Negativity Zone Enjoy

No comments: