Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tyra Banks Show: Women Who Beat They Men (watch it now)

Share

The rAge Of AwkQuarius Coming Jebruary 2010


Got Stuff You Want Pikahsso & Tahiti To Blog About:
email: pikahsso@yahoo.com or AwkQuarius@yahoo.com

Dont Be Afraid Leave A Comment !!!

Pikahsso
http://www.pikahsso.com

I can't stand for guys to allow women to abuse them mentally, or physically it sickens me when I was young I realized early that women get away with alot of stuff cause they know how to mentally manipulate the situation so me i've never stay with a woman that was violent, disrespectul, cold hearted, mean spirited, or none of that. Im by no means saying im perfect but I do not believe in staying in shitty relationships with nobody man or woman if the person is not treating you right. Id rather eat cat shit with a knitting needle than to subject myself to that. You don't have to put up with it and you can always do better, ive seen women who will lead you to believe they're the best thing since apple pie. But it takes alot more than the basics to be a man or a woman wanna know how I know cause i use to not be a man who use to think I was a man. And ive seen so many women who are highly misguided and have no lack of direction and sabotage their happiness by running good men out of they life. Well I tell you what ladies you'll wind up being like THIS if you keep it up. Im not picking on the ladies im just keeping it real its so easy to say what a man does in a relationship but the pain yall inflict is often swept under the rug. Well im letting it be know no woman will ever treat me like crap id rather sleep outside in cow shit than to degrade myself and allow myself to be treated less than human by a woman who has no respect for me or herself.

Enjoy the show
Pikahsso

PS Im very serious about this subject matter so don't play with me or come with the bull this is something im very compasionate about

1 comment:

Tahiti said...

Man that black chick felt instantly stupid as soon as she started talking about all the violent things she's done to her man.