Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Was Sitting Here Sad & Depressed Until I Saw This Thanks Smooth D & Quick's Hunter Hauk)

Share

Got Stuff You Want Pikahsso & Tahiti To Blog About:
email: pikahsso@yahoo.com or AwkQuarius@yahoo.com



Dont Be Afraid Leave A Comment !!!

yea im just being honest im human a brother was feeling down today trying to better my life be a better father and everything just keep falling thru. The music career seems like it slowed down drastically matter fact it has slowed down drastically and then my boy Smoot D of the Emortal Soldierz send me this and that Quick a ray of hope was shined at me. So Big ups to Hunter Hauk of Quick magazine for doing this CLICK HERE I really appreciate you man straight up and the video is coming soon. That small gesture of support means alot to a guy who's lost it all everyone keep the faith. All you others bloggers and fans feel free to download the WhackWordz song here and blog about it put it on your iPod and pass it around. But dont forget to check out what Hunter did by clicking here

Peace
Pikahsso

No comments: