Monday, August 31, 2009

The Cops Told 50 He Cant He Said I Can - And Went To His Hood Anyway

Share

Got Stuff You Want Pikahsso & Tahiti To Blog About:
email: pikahsso@yahoo.com or AwkQuarius@yahoo.com



To Turn The Volume Up Press The + Button On The Whack Player Above

Man I love shat like this 50 Cent had planned to do something big and major for his community and they shut him down he went anyway and look @ all the love man it's a beautiful thing. I wish I was that powerful to be able to bring joy to the people where i come from Good job 50

Pikahsso

2 comments:

MajorWilliams said...

Yep.. thats dope right there.Inspiring! beyond music,we have to continue to show ourselves bk to the community we come from because it really does mean so much..

Tahiti said...

That is some old school Muhammad Ali type stuff right there.

I love it!