Sunday, March 15, 2009

Giant Magazine Does Write Up On AwkQuarius QuestLove & Q-Tip CoSigns Our Fat Albert In The Hood

Share

Pikahsso Presents: BlackManWithBlog Updated 247/365
www.pikahsso.com
www.twitter.com/pikahsso
www.myspace.com/pik
www.youtube.com/yucktoufube
www.myspace.com/awkquarius

Got Stuff You Want Me To Blog About:
email: pikahsso@yahoo.com or me@pikahsso.com





Click Here To Read The Article Giant & BlackPlanet did on us Friday big ups to the writer Pharoh Martin thank you man and when yall are done peep the article come back and read what I have to say below and remember God is good... see yall @ the SXSW Thursday March 19th @ The Back Alley Social...verb


When I saw this I couldnt believe it I just happened to accidentally stumble on it I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but they wasnt. Giant Magazine did a small write up on AwkQuarius Pikahsso & Tahiti from Dallas and we got co-signed by The One & Only Questlove Of The Roots and Q-Tip From The Legendary Hiphop Group A Tribe Called Quest enough of my talking peep the article for yourself for those that think im making this up. But before I post up the link I wanna say thanks to everyone who watches that Fat Albert In The Hood cartoon paradoy series and Big shouts out to Erykah Badu, FWMJ @ Rappersiknow.com, DJ VLAD, WorldStarhiphop.com, SmokingSection, V's VibeSpot, Pegasus, RealTalkNY, Allhiphop, Illroots, OnSmash,Big Joe Smith, Im A Hog, Frances Jaye, Icedotcom, DJ Deuce Austin, Austinsurreal, Ozone Magazine, Quick, Youtube Made Us featured artist in February, UrbanSouth, BGOL, ProperRespect, BigStreetz, Tony Neal, Hollyhood Bay Bay, DJ Judah, OhSokool, NerdWithSwag, Slum Village, Scrap Dirty, Joe Clair. DJ Big Texas, DallasSouthBLog, Swagg Mag, Drunk N Throwed Radio, PurpleZoe, HoneySoul, Bobby Phats, Tennile, these people are some of the people who really helped get Fat Albert In The Hood and WhackPiktures & AwkQuarius alot of the major exposure we've been getting the past 3 months

We live in Dallas and this is not a big media city especially for our brand of humor and music so it really feels good after all these years to finally be getting some national exposure. And even though some people wrote me and Tahiti off and acted real cold to us, called us old & a novelty act right around here in Dallas our own city we still got much love and respect for our hometown cause this is where im from and this is what I love. Big ups to all the fans in our city who support us if it wasnt for yall our asses would have been gone and has beens months ago but sometimes God has a plan for ya and im following it. And to all the people who want to be a part of WhackPiktures its all good we trying to find a way to incorporate people who work hard, who are humble, who treat people right, who need some exposure, who got good souls so hold on we will find a way cause thats the kinda dude I am. It's no way in hell people should be getting treated all cold and like they are nothing just because they are not at a certain level I really dont get that anyway thank u all for the love I appreciate it.

I Figured why not speak to the people on some real talk instead of clowning and joking this is to let you know I care, I appreciate ya and even though were still in the trenches its yall the fans and supporters who give us hope when the ray of light seems to be getting dim. And if I left you off it wasnt on purpose its no way I can say everyone name who supports me or that I know this would be bout 80,000 words long

Peace
Pikahsso



sxsw 09 backalley flyer172res clickhere

sxsw 09 backalley flyer72res clickhere2

No comments: