Saturday, January 31, 2009

(never seen before) The Fat Albert In The Hood That Started All The Madness [Live From England]

Share

Pikahsso Presents: BlackManWithBlog Updated 247/365
www.twitter.com/pikahsso
www.myspace.com/pik
www.youtube.com/yucktoufube
www.myspace.com/awkquarius

Got Stuff You Want Me To Blog About:
email: pikahsso@yahoo.com or me@pikahsso.com





this is actually the 1st Fat Albert In The Hood before it became what it is today we was gone have them with being from the hood with British accents but nobody thought it was funny but me and Tahiti we didnt even have the WhackPiktures & PikahssoVision tags back then. I know Tahiti gone be mad but damnit I want yall to see it this is actually my favorite enjoy..

YuckTouFube

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lcxukseho http://crush-the-castle.com Crush The Castle