Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Birthday Is Tomorrow February 1st I Got Some Serious Shit I Want U To Do

Share

Pikahsso Presents: BlackManWithBlog Updated 247/365
www.twitter.com/pikahsso
www.myspace.com/pik
www.youtube.com/yucktoufube
www.myspace.com/awkquarius

Got Stuff You Want Me To Blog About:
email: pikahsso@yahoo.com or me@pikahsso.com





And thats give to the homeless in your city, in your state, your town just go and donate your used clothing that you're not wearing video tape it and put it on myspace, youtube, twitter, or whatever site you like to post your videos to. I was gone do another homeless event for my birthday like I did in 2008 but I had some unfortunate things come up that I wont discuss right now so im not gone be able to do it until later this year. But still every yer on my birthday February 1st I want that to be a national holiday to help homeless people. Watch my two videos from last year that I shot helping the homeless people around here in Dallas, Texas.

Stay Strong and remember there are people out there who are doing very bad in this economy help me spread the word





Pikahsso Helps The Homeless Footage courtesy of D210 TV








Pikahsso from D210 TV on Vimeo.


Pikahsso Helps The Homeless footage courtesy of Reid Robinson Of Shanghai 5









Peace
Pikahsso

PS: If you feel like laughing watch this below

New Coca Cola Mean Joe Greene Superbowl Commercial LOL










click the BlackManWithBlog Link below to see this

BlackManWithBlog (((BlogOnNow))) pik here







No comments: