Monday, January 26, 2009

A Life Given By God & Taken By Man

Share
Pikahsso Presents: BlackManWithBlog Updated 247/365
www.twitter.com/pikahsso
www.myspace.com/pik
www.youtube.com/yucktoufube
www.myspace.com/awkquarius

Got Stuff You Want Me To Blog About:
email: pikahsso@yahoo.com or me@pikahsso.com







This is a lesson in life that really taught me about how it is that LOVE is not created to hurt, but in LOVE there is degree of PAIN. This is a picture video of a LIFE that GOD blessed us with and at the hands of a heartless man, HIS LIFE CAME TO A TRAGIC END AT THE AGE OF 17. The most painful part for me is that his dad was murdered when he was 2yrs old. His dad died a few days before his 3rd birthday & amazingly 15yrs later, he was murdered the day before his dad's birthday. Lamont SR was born in August and died in June. Lamont JR was born in June & died in August. When will these senseless murders stop? My heart hurts and I thank you all for letting me share with you. Peace and power to you.

Words by Psychomind

STOP THE VIOLENCE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is really something. With all my sympathy. Im verry speachless at this time after watching that utube clip. Much love from PGPromotions