Monday, December 29, 2008

A Musician Who Meant Alot To Me Died Of A Heart Attack Today

Share
Pikahsso Presents: BlackManWithBlog Updated 247/365
www.twitter.com/pikahsso
www.myspace.com/pik
www.youtube.com/pikahsso
www.myspace.com/awkquarius

Got Stuff You Want Me To Blog About:
email: pikahsso@yahoo.com




Rest In Peace Freddie Hubbard for those that dont know the AwkQuarius Entro is a Freddie Hubbard Jazz Piece I just laid vocals and harmonies over it my God and he's dead. Why are all the musical legends dying I fear God will not make no more. The music you hear playing is the AwkQuarius Entro with the the vocals I did over the Freddie Hubbard Jazz Track Im Gone Post The Youtube video of it with my vocals and by it's self.



Rest In Peace
Freddie Hubbard
From Pikahsso & Tahiti Of AwkQuarius



Below Is the Freddie Hubbard Piece without my vocals



Google Freddie Hubbard and Learn About This Legend this is the kind of music that inspires my Phunk

click the BlackManWithBlog Link below to see this

BlackManWithBlog (((BlogOnNow))) pik here

No comments: