Friday, September 26, 2008

No Offense To The Cool Kids (But We Been There Done That)

Share

just saw a Cool Kids digital speed painting video and I know I sent this out to all the media and get ignored. Someone does a speed painting for them and everyone is on it. well im not standing for it so im posting this again so you can see  what I be saying is true im down here in Dallas doing cool stuff and people keep on sleeping please STOP IT. This is ridiculous we doing BIG things down here in Dallas and the world keeps on acting like they dont see it... Thanks to Ladessa for the love on this you're a genius



Below is the Cool Kids Video which by the way is dope but im just saying damn man I have a speed painting video done of me its to weird, its to different, everyone ignores it, they do it, its everywhere hey I normally dont get bent outta shape about stuff like this but its starting to get on my nerves and I blame the major powers that BE...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice. never saw your hookup

Anonymous said...

..they titled there's similar to how I title all mine. ain't that some lame sh!t. ok. characters came out good in the computer program.