Saturday, September 13, 2008

Brown VS The Board Of Education (Negative Woman Is This Educational Enough For Ya)

Share
Pikahsso Presents: BlackManWithBlog Updated 247/365
www.myspace.com/pik
www.youtube.com/pikahsso
www.pikahsso.com

Got Stuff You Want Me To Blog About:
email: me@pikahsso.com



I love it when negative people think I dont know my history, when they dont get the method to my madness I take pleasure in breaking them down to the last molecular structure. So for all my people that talk but are nothing more than arm chair revolutionist this is for you. Now do something and leave me alone. Oh yeah its time to learn and dont you ever under estimate the power of my mind its a beautiful storm in there. Which consist of several triple vortex tornadoes that form in my cerebral cortex

No comments: