Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Beautiful Talented Woman Name "Ladessa Sullivan" Did A Painting Of Me That Touched My Soul Deep

Share

Just push play and watch what she did to me and for me, Ive never had nobody do nothing like this to me. And I greatly appreciate her for taking out all this time to do something so warm for a brother like me. I really needed this it made me feel good in the deepest corridors of my soul... Just Push Play You Got To See This and do me a favor when you're done take the time out and let this beautiful African Amercian Woman know that you saw it leave a comment on here or her youtube page. Watch it and PLEASE let me know what you think I cant even sleep cause I feel good in my heart.

click here to see what else I had to say its some real stuff straight from my heart

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERB EQUALS ACTION AND YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF IT. WEREN'T WRONG ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL & TALENTED LADESSA. SOUTHSIDE BLDG. DOES PLENTY OF ARTIST SHOWCASING, IF SHE IS NEW & IN NEED. KEVIN W/ ABSINTHE IS AN ART ENTHUSIAST AND I AM SURE HE WOULD COMMISSION.AND FAST TOO... LOL! HER HANDS WORKED MAGIC, ESP. IF THATS A PIC OF YOU FROM 10TH GRADE? BETTER LOOKING NOW, THANK GOD. OH, BUT YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE THAT AGAIN AT 65. MY BAD.(O;
PICASSO DRIVEN... COLORS, SHAPES, ANGLES, EXAGERATING YOUR FEATURES. DEPICTION OF THE FLAWED PIKAHSSO.
FLAWLESS

Anonymous said...

wow. :D Thank you for being you. Much Love & Respect. You just brightened up my whole world. You're the BEST... and I mean that.

Anonymous said...

by the way... It was real interesting to see what pic you selected! I love the look of this blog. Love to whoever did the background. ;)

I said so much already on your other blog and to you personally. You already know. I really appreciate all of this... so very much. mm