Monday, August 25, 2008

Whats Up With Rappers Snatching Other Rappers Chain

Share






Pikahsso Presents: BlackManWithBlog Updated 247/365
www.myspace.com/pik
www.youtube.com/pikahsso
www.pikahsso.com

Got Stuff You Want Me To Blog About:
email: me@pikahsso.com

Is it some new form oh hiphop right of passage like the wise man in the martial arts movies you will become a man when you snatch the pebble from my hand. You will become a major name when you snatch the chain anyway Young Berg got that strange necklace jacked stop the foolishness in hiphop.

I received an email yesterday night that stated Yung Berg (affectionately known as “Light Butt” on this blog) caught a beat down at a club in Detroit. Now ya’ll know I used to do radio out in Detroit (WJLB), so I knew the true story was a phone call away. Here’s what I was told:

Yung Berg flew into Detroit late friday night for Hot 102.7’s annual Summer Jamz concert but instead of going straight to his hotel as scheduled, he made a pit stop at a club called Plan B, which i’m hearing is partially owned by click here to read the rest of this story

No comments: