Friday, August 01, 2008

The Trashman Finally Arrested For Claiming To Have Poisoned Millions Of Gerber Baby Food Products (idiot alert)

Share
Pikahsso Presents: BlackManWithBlog Updated 247/365
www.myspace.com/pik
www.youtube.com/pikahsso
www.pikahsso.com

Got Stuff You Want Me To Blog About:
email: me@pikahsso.com

I use to watch this dude youtube videos when he was doing all kinds of other outlandish stuff like claiming to have given women aids on purpose, murdering people, and just being straight up disrespectful and creepy. It's even women who joined in on his creepy imagination claiming they are pregnant by him but after while I started saying to myself this dude is really a sick individual so i lost interest in it then he took it to far with the claiming to poison kids now he's in BIG trouble watch the clip below. And if you've never seen the Trashman maybe u can see some of his old youtube clips online the dude is warped. I think they took all the older ones of Youtube and I can see why

No comments: