Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hiphop Star Beaten By Security And Arrested / See How I Got Connected To This Incident

Share



Pikahsso Presents: BlackManWithBlog Updated 247/365
www.myspace.com/pik
www.youtube.com/pikahsso
www.pikahsso.com

Got Stuff You Want Me To Blog About:
email: me@pikahsso.com

and it goes a lil something like this I was logged on to Worldstarhiphop.com and I seen they put a new clip of an audio inteview of DJ Double O and Naledge Of Kidz In The Hall and low and behold they used a picture of them at 89.3 FM and yours truly was sitting on the side in a red kufi and a Detroit shirt peep the player below to see what im talking bout. And the actual incident that happened to DJ Double O is really messed up im gone let you see and hear for yourself what happened...verb I did a small tour with them in 2006 called the Labor Of Love Tour thats how i wound up in the picture



No comments: