Saturday, August 23, 2008

All The Beautiful Ladies Around The World Im Doing This For You

Share



Pikahsso Presents: BlackManWithBlog Updated 247/365
www.myspace.com/pik
www.youtube.com/pikahsso
www.pikahsso.com

Got Stuff You Want Me To Blog About:
email: me@pikahsso.com


All The Beautiful Ladies Around The World Im Doing This For Yall
Current mood: blessed
Category: Life

By this I mean the Breast Cancer Benefit tonight called Save The Boobs brought to you by my boy GOAT. When he asked me to do it I thought to myself why not I know several women who have cancer, who have had it, who have had the reconstructery surgery after having it, who have felt a lump on they breast. So I said let me do it i've read a few comments on certain sites where some women were offended with the name well to those who may be GOAT did'nt mean no harm by it he just wants you to know that be proud of who you are help us make the world better help us stop this disease and any other disease.

Im gone be honest with ya im a work in progress I still have issues, sometimes I can be click here to read the rest of what i have to say and leave some feedback...verb





No comments: