Sunday, April 13, 2008

This Is From The Bottom Of My Heart On Some Real Talk

Share

BlackManWithBlog
(((you're blogged on)))




I got to write this while im feeling this way right now then im gone go watch Family Guy excuse me if I dont do the appropriate punctuations. But I really really wanna thank each and everyone who supports me, PPT, the music in general straight up. I remember a time when I could keep up with everyone I met and personally go to they page, I remember when nobody would show up to the shows, I remember when I wasnt getting any write ups or nothing when people thought I was just this strange bizarre guy. Im getting old but finally after all this blood sweat and tears things are finally starting to look up. And im not gone front with ya it felt good to be on tv, not that im on some look at me im on tv type thing but it feels good to come from nothing and become something. Im still in the trenches, I still have issues, I still try my best to be as kind to people as I possibly can sometimes it's hard to make everyone happy doing this thing. Alot of people get built up animositiy, start getting alot of resentment and anger but im still the same dude. If anyone hits me up especially people that I know no matter how bad it been I will write you back, when fans hit me up I try my best to say hey have a good day, or just let you know that I really do give a damn.

click here to read the rest of this...VERB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe, I dont know you personally, never met ya bu I gotta give it to you. It takes a big person to keep workin as hard as you have....even when things are tough. I respect you for all your hard work and for keepin it real. I enjoy your blogs....it's almost as though I've known you for years! You're a real cool kat. And as for tha haterz....in the words of Katt Williams.....if you got 15 haters you need to figure out how the phuck to get to 30 before the summer gets here! Let haters hate b/c thats what they do best! Without any haters you wouldn't have a reason to work harder! Congrats on your success!