Sunday, April 13, 2008

A DFW (((Dallas Fort Worth))) Blast From The Past Video

Share



BlackManWithBlog
(((you're blogged on)))





My boy Brian was bringing up Big Al of Nemesis and it made me post this vintage DFW rap music video from DFW legends Nemesis they use to be signed to Profile Records way back when it wasnt cool to have deals and be from Dallas, Tejas

Rest In Peace
Big Al

Now go learn some Dallas hiphop history push play and when you're done watching that I want you to click here do some research and give me a full page thesis on Nemesis and the impact they had on Dallas Fort Worth music. Big ups to Snake, Big Al, Casanova Rock Azim, Buhmble Bee I love it.



Peep Some more vintage Nemesis Videos courtesy of Yahoo and in the Nemesis Pusherman Video peep Big Al Throwback Mavericks jacket man i want that click here to see these Classics

DFW we have our own hiphop historty thanks BMZ for being the catalyst that ignited this post

1 comment:

Prolific Jas: Chasing Hip Hop said...

conducting research on "Big Al" as he was referenced in a recent interview of mine, and Google Directed me here. Wow...

peace
luv
jas