Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Allow Me To Introduce You To This Beautiful Young Lady Named Aisha

Share
BlackManWithBlog
(((you're blogged on)))

I met her sometimes last year dont even remember how but we was talking about hiphop and she said hey Pikahsso I can play the flute so I said hey let me hear what you got. So she came over and I played some of Picnics instrumentals and she played along to all of them I was like wow this girl is dope as hell she's a prodigy that needs to be heard straight up. For those of you who got the PPT Denglish cd she's playing the flute on the Me Mum song featuring Bavu Blakes and she's dope. Im a man of my word and I said im gone introduce the world to great musicians, vocalist, and people in general and I want yall to meet Aisha this girl is no joke. So do me a favor go to her myspace page which I will place a link to at the end of this paragraph and listen to her music, add her as a friend, book her for a gig, get her to play on your cd trust me you wont forget it. Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce to you Aisha the flutist, I cant wait for yall to hear this Aisha is good people and hopefully I can help her get her name out to more people...VERB

Visit Aisha's Myspace Page and add her nowwww.myspace.com/aishamusic9



Peace
Pikahsso



damn i need some chapstick where is Suzy Chapstick when you need her photo by Hal Samples

1 comment:

BAVU said...

that girl pretty