Sunday, March 23, 2008

3rd Oldest Person In The World Died & My Step Daddy Knows Her

Share
www.myspace.com/pik


Im by no means trying to capitalize off her death I was just watching the news and I heard them say a woman by the name of Arbella Perkins Ewings died and she stayed on Bradshaw Street. So I got to thinking Bradshaw Street I know where that is that’s South Dallas right where my Step Grandmother Viola Davis who passed last year use to stay and I got to thinking is that the same woman who use to stay in the little white very neat house right next door to my step grandmother and sho nuff it was. I just got off the phone with my Step Daddy and my momma im like wow I remember seeing that woman when I was a kid and who would have known that she would be a part of world history as the third oldest person in the world. Man it’s a small world id love to pick her brain about all the wisdom and knowledge she’s obtained over the years I bet naw matter of fact I know I would learn alot. Im still trippin that I remember her from going over my step grandmothers house when i was about 9 or 10 man thats crazy in the presense of greatness and not even know it. My step daddy just told me that she use to tell on them whenever they was acting bad and they would get whoopins cause she wouldnt miss nothing. And he said she was a good woman my God rest her soul and I feel honored to have even seen her and been in her presense if I would have known what I known now I probably would have said something but i was a little kid. Take the time out to speak to the elderly and quit thinking you know everything cause you dont, I dont absorb some of that good wisdom that you can only get from living on earth for 114 years.

She was what they call a "supercentenarians,"

Peep The article on her death in Quick / Dallas Morning News



http://www.quickdfw.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/032308dnmetewingsobit.2fe78e4.html

 to read it im still trippin that I remember seeing her when I was a kid I had no idea that the 3rd oldest person in the world stayed right next door to my step grandmother. I love our jewels and I have much respect for the elderly...VERB

Here’s The Article Below For Those Of You Scared To click the link now that myspace has that stupid phishing guard .



R.I.P.



If anyone has any info or history on her please share it with me id love to know me and learn her story...verb

Peace
Pikahsso



I was bout this age when I use to see her when I went to Mrs Viola Davis my step grandmother house man im happy and sad all mixed up in one...verb

No comments: